Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ribbon hunting - SSF or Semua House ?

Howdy people ! It's been so long since the last thing i did for the wedding preparations. Seeing how the other bride to be in my blog list have done so many progresses for the wedding preps somehow makes me feel so nervous ! And thankfully, it pushed me to back on the track again. Tehehe. Thanks to all bride to be out there ! :D

So, last weekend i went to SSF for the 2nd time searching for the turqoise satin ribbon. Before this i went there and saw the satin ribbon that i really want for my doorgift. And it is so cheap there ! RM12.90 for 5 roll ! It means only RM2.58 for each roll. I think 1 roll is about 11m long. Unfortunately, the turqoise colour was sold out ! So i asked the staff there if they have any stock, and unfortunately they haven't. The staff took my contact number and said they will call me if the new stock arrive.





So then, without any calls from them i went to SSF again hoping that the new stock has arrived. But it is not ! I felt so much frustrated so that i went to Semua House after taking my lunch. First shop that i went in is Sin Yin ! Located at the ground floor, the same floor with the foodcourt there in Semua House. And one word is HEAVEN ! There were a lotss lotss of ribbon, with many colours and many sizes ! BUT, the price is not the same as what i saw in SSF .

For the satin ribbon, 1 roll of 11m is about RM2.80. While 1 roll of 22.5 m is RM4.90. So i bought about 10 rolls of 22.5 m satin ribbon there. Finally ! Haha. I've been searching for this satin ribbon for so long, i think. I planned to use this satin ribbon for my doorgift. Oh ya, for your information, my doorgift will be using the cheapest ever material ! Told you that my wedding is a budget wedding ? Hehe. :P

I will use the recycle brown paper bag for my doorgift. So that i need this satin ribbon to be like this ..


They are simple and sweet, right? And CHEAP too ! Hee

p/s: I'm still thinking of what i'm gonna put inside the doorgift bag. I thinking to put some cute and yummy muffin. What do you think ?





5 comments:

Nea Flerida said...

comel! :)

Anna R. said...

kaaann? me likey ! ;)

Anonymous said...

Do ssf have a website ? Can anybody give me their address? Tks

Anna R. said...

You may visit their website here:

http://www.ssfhome.com/

:)

Hanana said...

hi dear,

Is it enough to use 10 rolls of 22.5m ribbon or u have balance? thanks!