Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wedding pallete : Silver + Pink


This is SWEET ! 

My nikah theme will be silver and 'merah belacan' (I do not know what should i say in English ;p). It's not pink, but i think the most approximate to the colour is pink. The bride's attire is using 'merah belacan' lace with silver satin as the lining. My mak andam said she will add some beads to make it more beautiful. :)

I really can't wait to see my nikah attire. The bride's attire should be able to collect on tomorrow. But no one at home today until Friday. I'm thinking to go back home on Friday or Saturday, but i'm afraid Mak Andam is not available this weekend. Been calling her this afternoon but she's not picking up. *sigh*

Maybe i should wait until next week ? Oh please please everything be good. Amin !

The groom's attire will be a baju melayu in silver. The groom will collect at the tailor on this coming 1st July ! Then i'll take the baju melayu to be send to my mak andam for the embroideries. 

134 days to go baby ! :D





2 comments:

Unknown said...

wowwww pink-silver.i like so mushhh!!;)

salam kenal juga dear..

Anna R. said...

heee me likey so much too! hopefully cantiklah baju nikah tu nanti. tsktsk. *risau*.

oh oh anywayyy, thanks for dropping by zimie ! ;)